This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - An Amazing Aircraft -- Touring USA with the Arrow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An Amazing Aircraft -- Touring USA with the Arrow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VincentLafortune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Amazing Aircraft -- Touring USA with the Arrow
    Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 4:29pm
Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I hope it is the right place to do so, but I would like to reiterate how great this PA-28R is. I bought it a few days ago and I am already in love with it. The sounds, flight dynamics, visual quality are all extraordinary. I've decided to tour the United States with it and if ever you're interested in my journey, I will have a link below to the series. 

To the devs: one little thing that I've noticed so far. At night, when everything is shut down, for some reason the KN 62 DME stays lit up. Not a big deal, but I'm sure it's an easy fix. 

On that note, I'm looking forward for the upcoming updates/models that you are going to release. Quick question : are the turbo versions going to be completely new aircrafts on their own that we will have to buy full price or are they going to be considered as variants that we will buy as an extension to the original?

Cheers,
Vincent

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 9:03am
Originally posted by VincentLafortune VincentLafortune wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I hope it is the right place to do so, but I would like to reiterate how great this PA-28R is. I bought it a few days ago and I am already in love with it. The sounds, flight dynamics, visual quality are all extraordinary. I've decided to tour the United States with it and if ever you're interested in my journey, I will have a link below to the series. 

To the devs: one little thing that I've noticed so far. At night, when everything is shut down, for some reason the KN 62 DME stays lit up. Not a big deal, but I'm sure it's an easy fix. 

On that note, I'm looking forward for the upcoming updates/models that you are going to release. Quick question : are the turbo versions going to be completely new aircrafts on their own that we will have to buy full price or are they going to be considered as variants that we will buy as an extension to the original?

Cheers,
Vincent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0CClIV-WRc

Thanks for the positive feedback Vincent and glad to hear you're enjoying the Arrow. 

The Turbo versions will be separate products but as an owner of the current version you'll qualify for a considerable discount on the Turbo version.  Watch this space.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic