This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

South Devon Route status?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukedudeston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Devon Route status?
    Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 2:59pm
So I have been waiting for a while for this route to be available, and now the "boxart" and even pricing has been made available that it might be with us soon.. however months go by and 2 new "in development" projects have been announced since.

When can we expect to buy the South devon route add-on? An ETA would be nice I dont care if it says "April 2018" at least it gives me an idea of when I can buy it.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Dukedudeston Dukedudeston wrote:

So I have been waiting for a while for this route to be available, and now the "boxart" and even pricing has been made available that it might be with us soon.. however months go by and 2 new "in development" projects have been announced since.

When can we expect to buy the South devon route add-on? An ETA would be nice I dont care if it says "April 2018" at least it gives me an idea of when I can buy it.

You can expect to buy it quite soon, we're working on the final touches now but as ever the final stages always take the longest.  We want to make sure it's right before we release it hence many last minute improvements and tweaks.

I can't give you an exact date but really believe you won't need to wait much longer.

Thank you.
Dukedudeston View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukedudeston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 11:32pm
Thanks for the reply, really looking forward to blasting a voyager the full London to Plymouth route.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic