This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Refill Menu - ELT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Refill Menu - ELT
    Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 7:23pm
Hello,
Sometimes when I click on the switch on the ELT to access the Refill menu, the menu will not come up and there is no click sound. I have to reload the Arrow and then it will work. Is it possible to put the Refill menu in the Add-ons Menu instead of on the ELT? 

Gee
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 9:54am
Hi Gee,

I'm not sure what could be causing that issue (the code just checks that the aircraft is on the ground, the parking brake is on and the engine is off) but I've added a refill menu option to the menu.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
geebee View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 3:57pm
Hi Martyn,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't realise that I needed to engage the parking brake. All is good now. But is the Refill menu you show in your post in SP2? Cause I have SP1 installed and I don't see it in the Add-on menu.

Gee
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 4:44pm
Yes, that'll be in the next update as it was only added this morning.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic