This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CLS JustFlight 767 200/300 rear door opening bug ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLS JustFlight 767 200/300 rear door opening bug ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrossier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLS JustFlight 767 200/300 rear door opening bug ?
    Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:33pm
Hi,

I use the 767-200/300 Series from CLS with FSX Steam Edition.

I can't figure out if there is a bug for opening the rear door. I am able to open the front door, the cargo door (with engines on) every time I try.

However, the rear door is sometimes opening and sometimes not. I map M as the door shortcut. When I press M+1 it will always open the front door. However, pressing M+2 sometimes open the rear door but most of the times it controls the front door. Sometimes, I can open the rear door but afterwards, any attempt to close it fails as it controls the front door. So the behaviour is really inconsistent.

Does anyone have the same issue ? Any Idea ?

Thank you
Mathieu

mrossier View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrossier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 10:14pm
I solved my own problem. It has to do with the duration you press the door key. It seems if this is too short it will open or close the main door. I have to press the M (my own door setting) for like two seconds and then press 2 for almost 2 seconds before the rear doors open.

Hope it can help someone else.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic