This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cold and Dark

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cold and Dark
    Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 6:26pm
The cold and dark saved doesn't work. If selected and saved through the sim, the engine is running when loaded.
The gps is reset to the default gps when the gtn was already selected.

If all systems are manually turned off saved again rather than cold and dark fom the menu, the gtn is loaded fine but all systems and engine is running.

These problems above do not happen with the new Baron.
The tb10/ 20 faults were reported by me months ago, thought they would have been fixed by now !

And yes I have the latest gtns installed.
So the panel state is not working correctly

Anthony
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 12:38am
Martyn

I have been fiddling around all evening regarding the saved state, and have come up with this.
All the years I have been using FSX, when the main menu loads I go to free flight and then load the saved flight from there.

What I have done different and never used before is to select the default Ultralight flight Friday Harbour on the Main Menu, let it load up, then go to the dropdown menu within the flight and load up the saved TB10/20 or the Arrow III flight. All of them are exactly how I left them now, so there is no problem
with engine running when I was all off, and switches are where I left them.

Perhaps I should have been doing that all of the time, and I suppose that's the way it should be done.
Sorry for my confusion over this

Anthony
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 8:10am
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the information. Have you changed your default flight (the one that appears when you select the Free Flight menu - usually the Ultralight at Friday Harbor)?

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 10:23am
No, not changed the default, should I change it to something else or leave it as it is, and do what I am doing above.

Anthony
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 10:33am
It's always a good idea to leave the default flight as it is. You shouldn't need to load a default aircraft first before switching to the TB10/TB20 but continue to use that method if that resolves the issue. I'll continue to look at a more permanent solution.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 11:28am
ok, if there is anything when you find something, or you want me to try something let me know and I will test it out.

Anthony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic