This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cockpit lighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bills2004svt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cockpit lighting
    Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 1:07am
Is it possible to get a separate dome and instrument light switches?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 8:25am
That is not currently a feature but it's something that we are looking into.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
bills2004svt View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bills2004svt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 12:58pm
Thank you for looking into this at a minimum is there a way to dim the red light?
Maury2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 10:07am
Same probelm for the TB-20 Trinidad , I'm still waiting a solution for that
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 1:46pm
Dimmable/custom night lighting is not a feature that was advertised as being included for either the TB10/TB20 or PA28, however it is something that we are looking into.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Maury2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 9:21pm
would be enough to change the "ArrowVC_01_LM_C" files I tried that with a dds file editor, but saving him i get a lower resolution , unfortunately I do not have great abilities' in these things.
I hope can you do that in a future service pack.

macwino View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macwino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 6:49pm
Adjustable lighting would be very much appreciated. The cockpit is way too bright when flying at night. 

I understand Just Flight says this isn't a feature. But the manual, at page 10, says the lighting is controlled by rheostat switches. And this is not the case. 

And the panel switch and the overhead switch duplicate each other. If you can't do rheostat switches, could you at least separate the panel lights from the overhead light?

Thanks,
Robert
Seat7A View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seat7A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:36am
Any progress about adjustable lightning?

Thanks
/Thomas
mikjet View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 2:50am
Just bought the III/IV and loading 1st flight, that's the 1st thing that really bothered me. the light. I fly the PA28R in real life so I know how dark and comfy the cockpit is and only thing visible are the gauges, that's it.   

So is also causing the AI to be blurred. Plane has much potential, definitely. Needs more improvement and refinement, but definitely on right path.

A suggestion: if the 750 is used, is there a way to get rid of the G100?
would be nice to hover over gauges and get quick reading. for ex. this would come in handy for fuel. (A2A has that and so do others out there)

other things I noticed:   nagging pull to the left.

regards and thanks,
Michel.
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 10:49am
Michel,

I am not aware of any way to remove the G100.

With regards to the nagging pull to the left, this is probably due to the P factor of the prop. You can use rudder trim to deal with it, or just use a bit more fuel from the left tank initially, balancing the aircraft, before going to a normal rotation between left and right tanks.

Hope this helps,

Max
Seat7A View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seat7A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:48am
Now the PA-28 Arrow have been updated to P3DV4 but it is the same ugly and unrealistic cabinlights. Why?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 3:45pm
The Arrow has been updated to be compatible with P3D v4 but no new functionality, such as dynamic/spot lighting, has been added. Night lighting is something we are continuing to look into but I can't promise any new lighting features for the Arrow.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
bills2004svt View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bills2004svt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 3:01pm
If it's possible can you signifigantly darken the light texture im sure customers would be happy with that. It is very difficult to use the panel at night.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic