This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clearing a pilot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clearing a pilot
    Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 6:32pm
I mistakenly assigned an AI pilot to a large job flying my King Air.
I noticed it some  time later and since there was no hope of it being completed on time I hopped in a larger aircraft and flew the remainder of the job to the destination.

My issue is that AI pilot is still scheduled to fly continuously for the next two days with an empty aircraft to complete the number of trips it would have taken.
I have cleared the pilot from the aircraft but the flights are still awaiting to be flown

Is there a way to clear flight assignments once they have begun?
                                     Thanks JB
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 11:28am
Yes, remove the assignment for that job from the Pilot in the Ops screen.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Joe bob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 1:29pm
I am not familiar with how to do that.  I right click on the queued tasks and all I see is export to excel
I don't notice any other menu selection to un assign a job.
Thanks for your help
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 12:55pm
Go to "My Jobs", select the job, then use "Un-assign Pilot from Job" on the top toolbar.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Joe bob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 2:33pm
It is over with now but as I recall, there was no job to be removed. I had completed the job in another aircraft while the AI pilot was en route with a portion of it.
There was no job still listed since it had been completed, the AI pilot just flew back and forth with nothing for the number of trips it would have taken. (2 days!)

Anyway, I was just wondering if there was a way to cancel in that  situation.
I get the feeling it was just one of those weird situations that happen from time to time.

I don't want to take up more of your time. I'll look at it as penance for the mistake of assigning the wrong aircraft to the job.       Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic