This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airbus collection the long haul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Buska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airbus collection the long haul
    Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 2:26pm
I just bought this product and ran into some minor problems.
The first thing I discovered was that none of the A320-200 models would work correctly.
When selected the aircraft would show up buried in the ground all the way up to the bottom of the wings you could not even see the engines and than the plane spun around like a top.
Since I have a good working knowledge of FSX I checked out the aircraft cfg file for this model and discovered it was missing contact points.
I knew something had to wrong as the planes worked great in FS2004.
After contacting support I was told to uninstall and reinstall as no one else had any problems.
I did and that solved that problem. I than was unabel to get the cargo doors to open using the Tailhook and wingfold commands that other aircraft use in FSX.
I than decided it was time to read the manual but that told me nothing. I stumbled upon the fix by accident while looking at the overhead panel I opened the passenger door using the shift +E command which worked and than I happen to notice a blinking light in the upper right hand corner of the overhead panel that read OPEN and there were three other boxes so I clicked on them one at a time and sure enough that did the trick.
The next problem I had was you could not see the landing lights on the ground. I had to install two different service packs that solved this problem.
Now I have several other payware aircraft from other vendors and when you download the product
there is no need to apply any service packs
someone needs to put this information inside of the product so people like me will know what to do and how to fix it.
This is backwards to say the least

Gary M Buska
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic