This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Map question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Map question
    Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 10:54pm
I finally picked up the Tonka while it was on sale. Nice.

One thing I noticed was that the Map always points North. Isn't it supposed to rotate according to the aircraft direction?

Just wondering if I had overlooked something during install or startup.

Thanks

--WH
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 11:26am
WH

You can go to the rear cockpit if you have the full cockpit enabled in the configurator, and using the left hand screen, press ON, then the button underneath MAP, then scroll down using the two far left buttons underneath the screen, until you reach TRACKUP on the screen. Simply press toggle, and you should get the map to be track up.

Max
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by mlb406 mlb406 wrote:

WH

You can go to the rear cockpit if you have the full cockpit enabled in the configurator, and using the left hand screen, press ON, then the button underneath MAP, then scroll down using the two far left buttons underneath the screen, until you reach TRACKUP on the screen. Simply press toggle, and you should get the map to be track up.

Max
Ahh.. I was hoping it was something I overlooked. Thanks.

--WH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic