This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Mainline in Wales

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turnerboi20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Mainline in Wales
    Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 8:56pm
Hi Everyone, Im new to this forum but i wanted to ask as the Western Mainline has reached Cardiff in Wales, i wondered if Just Trains was planning on in the future creating any Welsh routes such as the Welsh valley by any chance? Many Thanks
jc67 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jc67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Turnerboi20 Turnerboi20 wrote:

Hi Everyone, Im new to this forum but i wanted to ask as the Western Mainline has reached Cardiff in Wales, i wondered if Just Trains was planning on in the future creating any Welsh routes such as the Welsh valley by any chance? Many Thanks

It would be nice to include the North Wales Coast into Train simulator! Holyhead / Llandudno to Chester / Blaenau Ffestiniog! Would be amazing to be honest Embarrassed. It would be a Star if Just Trains did it as         Dovetail Censored (Games) hasn't and never listen to others ideas / opinions. A heritage extension would be nice as well from Amlwch to Gaerwen!
No one can take my Dreams away...
Turnerboi20 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turnerboi20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 8:11pm
Yes that would amazing 😍 I would defo buy that, if they had the Blaenau Ffestiniog route, I've always wanted to drive a class 150 along the route 😃 Dovetail Games creates some routes that had been suggested a while ago or create ones that people don't want but in fairness they do create some great train models such as the Class 150/1 (even though the sound or physics isn't great) and class 175, if they listen to the people's views and suggestions then more people would have a change of heart about them (and if they dovetail put more detail into routes) 😕😕
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic