This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRAFFIC 360 IS THE WORST

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRAFFIC 360 IS THE WORST
    Posted: 26 Dec 2016 at 9:59am
This product has angered me to the point of no return. If the developers would update the product that would help but they have not done so in years. I'm sick of looking at airlines that are no longer in business. Aircraft that taxi, take off, and land with service and cargo doors open. etc. etc. 
I live in Charlotte, NC and like to fly out of KCLT regularly where US Airways used to have a hub. American Airlines and US Airways merged into the American Airlines brand but all you see at KCLT is US Airways aircraft. So since the developers won't update the airline mergers I spent hours upon hours reading the T360 manual so that I could create my own user defined traffic schedule. I have followed the instructions meticulously and spent many more hours compiling new flight plans only for no changes to take effect. It's still the same traffic.
I'm so upset that I have wasted money on a product that is so flawed. I'm so angry that developers of this product are just leaving it as is knowing it needs improvement and updating. I am sick sick sick of this incompetent product. Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic