This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duplicate Traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duplicate Traffic
    Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 4:11pm
Steve,

thanks for the info.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:00am
Hi Ray,

Here the link to SuperTrafficFlightBoard

http://www.supertrafficboard.com/

and here is a screenshot

http://www.simtrainz.co.uk/FB-1.JPG

You'll have to cut and paste the link to the screenshot as this forum won't allow access to any links.

Regards

Steve
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 10:50pm
Steve,
not come across "Flightboard" . Where does it come from? Can it really be causing your problems? If it is, I do not think I would want it on my system!

Does it tell you which AI BGL each flight is deriving from?

I derive my full Airport/Airfield timetables from AIFP.
StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by RayM RayM wrote:

Steve,
have you, by any chance, installed the FSX SDKs, and added the functions "Explore" and "Map" to the FSX 'Tools' menu? If you haven't, I would suggest doing so as these functions enhance the FSX experience to a high extent (in my opinion, anyway).
If you do have the "Explorer" function, it is possible to ascertain which AI BGL files are 'spawning' your AI. So, if you have 2 identical aircraft appearing, "Explorer" will tell you which BGL files are creating them.
If they are both in the same file, then your compiling has gone wrong.
If they are in different files, possibly the same name but in a different location within the FSX structure, then one of the files can be deleted.
There may be alternative methods for sorting out your problems but, in my opinion, the above suggestion is the easiest to begin with.

Hi Ray, yes I have the SDK installed, I think part of the problem is Flightboard. If you think Explorer enhances your experience, try Flightboard!

Regards

Steve
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 10:09am
Steve,
have you, by any chance, installed the FSX SDKs, and added the functions "Explore" and "Map" to the FSX 'Tools' menu? If you haven't, I would suggest doing so as these functions enhance the FSX experience to a high extent (in my opinion, anyway).
If you do have the "Explorer" function, it is possible to ascertain which AI BGL files are 'spawning' your AI. So, if you have 2 identical aircraft appearing, "Explorer" will tell you which BGL files are creating them.
If they are both in the same file, then your compiling has gone wrong.
If they are in different files, possibly the same name but in a different location within the FSX structure, then one of the files can be deleted.
There may be alternative methods for sorting out your problems but, in my opinion, the above suggestion is the easiest to begin with.
StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by RayM RayM wrote:

Steve,
start by looking in this folder -

[FSX]\scenery\world\scenery

for .bgl files and check, by looking at the file dates, to see if there is more than one file that has been created when using T360.
I presume all was going OK until you tried some compiling from within T360?

Hi Ray, How's you?

Have checked the directory and only one file created by me. I have renamed the default bgl file to another extension to stop it being used, so only my bgl should be used, but still getting duplicates.

Steve

RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:28pm
Steve,
start by looking in this folder -

[FSX]\scenery\world\scenery

for .bgl files and check, by looking at the file dates, to see if there is more than one file that has been created when using T360.
I presume all was going OK until you tried some compiling from within T360?
StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 9:34am
I'm getting the same problem now any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Steve
Isimanica View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isimanica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2016 at 6:22am
So I went in and reinstalled FSX gold and T360. Went and compiled through T360 the Military 2012 and the Winter 2013 to my ai-traffic.bgl. Then seeing that it worked I went ahead and created a simple flight plan and recompiled it along with the Military 2012 and Winter 2013 all together and over wrote the ai-traffic.bgl again. Now I get the beginnings of duplicate ai planes. In this case double UH-60 heli. What could cause this and what is the fix for this issue?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic