This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MilViz UH-1C / UH-1H Huey 'Redux crashes P3Dv3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MilViz UH-1C / UH-1H Huey 'Redux crashes P3Dv3
    Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 9:16pm
Just purchased MilViz UH-1C / UH-1H Huey 'Redux going through its simple install and config not changing anything. When in P3Dv3 I have selected few varients of this helo however, when clicking fly now P3D crashes back to the desktop with window stating this program stopped working.

My system is win7 64bit, !5, EVGA nvidia 970. Very frustrating buying a rather expensive addon and unable to fly, please help.

MadRobbie1 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadRobbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 1:45am
I don't have the UH-1C myself, but my first thought is did you disable your antivirus software when you installed it?

Also, bear in mind that this isnt a tech support forum, if you want help from JF you need to submit a ticket to them.... however it may be worth looking up MilViz on the web and seeing if they have a tech support forum active. You may find a better response with them as it is one of their products.

Cheers
Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic