Just Flight Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Many things missing (bug)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Many things missing (bug)
    Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 7:56pm
Hi,

I have loaded the GR1 to find this:

The body is missing, along with many other things. I am using the boxed version, with SP4.2. I have used the tornado many times before and never had this pop up. The exterior looks like this:

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 10:16am
Hi,
I suggest you try a reinstall to restore files and settings. 
If that doesn't work, please contact our support team via support@justflight.com
Morti View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 9:22pm
i had this issue on the demo .. i just used shift +; to reload sim // it made the aircraft appear

mlb406 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Morti Morti wrote:

i had this issue on the demo .. i just used shift +; to reload sim // it made the aircraft appear

Morti, I tried this but to no avail. Looks like a reinstall is in order.

Cheers
mlb406 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 2:28pm
Hi all,

I haven't got round to reinstalling yet, but I'd like to add that I think this is a more global problem. I loaded the Hawk today to find the exact same problem - everything was missing apart from the stick and the people.

Max
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 7:31pm
Hi Max,
You haven't done something like fit a new hard drive/ graphics card or some other hardware component recently? That can cause the security to fail sometimes.  
mlb406 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 8:01pm
Rich,

Nope, I have been running the same hardware since I got the Hawk/Tornado and haven't changed.

A reinstall of both products worked though.

Max
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 11:21pm
Great news. Thanks for letting us know. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic