This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaints to Share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uriahms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 3:13pm
Can someone do a repaint of Leeward Island Air Transport (LIAT)
High Iron View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote High Iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 10:18pm
I have updated my two liveries to now be compatible with the new HS 748 v2 release.
Files have been uploaded to the various sites. Some may still be awaiting vetting before being available, so if it's not showing up at your favorite site, just keep checking periodically. The new files can be identified with the "v2" included in the title and the filename.

Note: Changes are showing up at the SOH file library, but I'm still seeing the old file names. I'm not sure if these are the new files or not and they just reused the old file name. I have contacted them to get clarification on this and fix if necessary. I they are still the old ones, please be patient. I'll remove this note when I have clarification. If you have downloaded them and they work with no issues, let me know here. You may be faster than their webmaster.

Thank you for your interest in these liveries. They took a lot of work to not just work (easy), but look right (hard) as even the *quick fix* still created some anomalies with the new changes. Anomalies that I even found on the default "corrected" textures provided by JF. Wink

Cheers,
Thad
Jocko Flocko View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Flocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 7:25pm
Thank you for updating your repaints, they are excellent. The weight and balance .cfg entries you included really improve this aircraft. 

Your repaints are the only two I could find that have been updated to V2 compatibility, I hope others painters will find the time to update theirs, especially a couple of Canadian variants I really enjoyed.

Cheers :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic