This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaints to Share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by ilmavoimat ilmavoimat wrote:

I meant MANY!!

LOLOL thanks
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 5:18am
Cascade Airways 

Author: Peter (TooMuchFS)

Download from AVSIM here

Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 5:22am
Air Illinois  HS-748  N749LL

Author: Crankpin

Download from AVSIM here

dbcooper View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbcooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 6:01pm
Thanks for the fantastic paints Crankpin, nice to add some US liveries to the fleet!

-Bob
High Iron View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote High Iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 6:10am
A fictional repaint to fly around the desert airports of the U.S. and northern Mexico in. Download includes modes for the .cfg file to add various weights to seat rows and cargo area's based on an HS-748 Flight Operations Manual as well as some changes to get the proper nose down attitude the aircraft has during approach. Enjoy!

Edit: Now v2 compatible. Tested in Prepar3D v4 only. Should work in earlier versions and FSX.

Available at Sim-outhouse: here
                                Avsim: here
                           FlightSim: here

Cheers,
Thad

High Iron View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote High Iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 8:26am
Executive Aerospace of South Africa ZS-PLO

For those that like to fly in South Africa and Mozambique this is for you. Hopefully you will have some decent airports to use in the near future. Download includes modes for the .cfg file to add various weights to seat rows and cargo area's based on an HS-748 Flight Operations Manual as well as some changes to get the proper nose down attitude the aircraft has during approach. Enjoy!

Edit: Now v2 compatible. Tested in Prepar3D v4 only. Should work in earlier versions and FSX

Available at Sim-Outhouse: here
                                Avsim: here
                           FlightSim: here

Cheers,
Thad

Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 7:34pm
hmmm nice, I like the aerospace one especially High Iron. That woman in 1A still spooks me though hehe
High Iron View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Crankpin Crankpin wrote:

hmmm nice, I like the aerospace one especially High Iron. That woman in 1A still spooks me though hehe

LOL, you're not the first to mention "creepy woman" at 1A. Everywhere you move it looks like she's looking at you.

Thanks for the kind comments. The butterfly was a real challenge to do but it was worth it. I also added the flap indicator settings to the top of the flaps, but whomever did the paints used the left wing top texture for both left and right flaps so the numbers are backwards on the right wing flap segment. It's kinda too bad that the panels on the right wing texture sheet were never used. I also found some nasty issues around the wing fillet. It's great if the fillet and wing are the same color, but if they're not, be ready for a headache. There's no solution other than to carry the color out on to the wing root as I did. Lot's of little bugs for sure, LOL.

Nice job on the Cascade and Air Illinois. It bothered me that there were no US repaints, hence my Desert Skies variant. I love to fly around the desert and it looked rather strange with English or Canadian liveries!

Cheers,
Thad
Busterbvi View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busterbvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 6:58pm

Would any talented painters out there be able to do the early RAF Transport Command white / grey livery and the later all grey livery on XS789. A Queens Flight livery would also be most welcome.

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. Dell 32'' 4K Monitor. 2 Lazy Boyz & Lap dancing facilities.
awinwey View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awinwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:43pm
Any interest in this? Fictional XW750 in the current ETPS colours (RJ100 colour scheme):

awinwey View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awinwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:49pm
Doh! Damn lousy Flickr
awinwey View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awinwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:51pm
Link for time-being, while I figure out posting images correctly

https://www.flickr.com/photos/101471944@N07/33777263185/in/album-72157679603570312/
awinwey View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awinwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 6:25pm
Try again

QQETPS by Andy Williams, on Flickr
jeansy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeansy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 3:15am
just a few paints done over the past few months, however it all depends on the service pack and how much its mucked around with textures as people are finding out

they all can be found here at http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/profile/11700-jeansy/content/&type=downloads_file
Matt
Painter @ https://www.facebook.com/thyhanger - The Hanger
Or http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/pro/11700-jeansy//&=downloads_ - All my Repaints
stretch1365 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stretch1365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 10:13am
Hi Matt,

You have some wonderful repaints there. I bought the HS748 in the sale the other day, installed a few nice repaints from yourself and others and now have to wait for them to be done all over again, how frustrating that must be for you..............Where is the best place to find out when you have managed to update any of your repaints?

Best regards.

David Phillips.
Happy Flying

David Phillips
jeansy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeansy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 12:07pm
Thanks, its a easy fix now since I know what to do, Ive updated six tonight and uploaded, juts 11 to go so by Friday  they all should be done
Matt
Painter @ https://www.facebook.com/thyhanger - The Hanger
Or http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/pro/11700-jeansy//&=downloads_ - All my Repaints
youngharry View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 11:54pm
I have downloaded the two RAN HS748 repaints but the fuselages are black. Everything else looks perfect. Has anyone else had this problem?
stretch1365 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stretch1365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 2:34pm
Hi youngharry,

You may have found an answer to your question already, in which case ignore this comment.

If you just updated the HS748 with the new update or bought your HS748 very recently then there was some changes in the update which caused all the old repaints not to work any more, which showed the results you observed. You need to ensure you download new repaints as and when the repainter updates them. A pain I know, but nothing we can do about that.

Regards,

David Phillips.
Happy Flying

David Phillips
uriahms View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uriahms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 11:38am
Can I make a request here please?

Leeward Island Air Transport (LIAT) repaint please.

Here is a couple pics of the real livery:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/LIAT/British-Aerospace-BAe-748-Srs2B-424/978533/L?qsp=eJwtjMEKwkAMBX9FcvZSFC291Zsg2EN/IGweWqzukg3oUvrvxsXbMAOzUIgvw8fGkkAdZbCGO20psfIzU7fQA%2BUdVZzpcu7HzXHfes9R7VTcCRv6EJAM8vdXFegvIYe6uvm6cYAOlWl3cC9TTjPXB4ynmdb1C1b0Log%3D

http://www.airport-data.com/images/aircraft/large/000/954/954568.jpg

Rick Piper's repaint is at https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=122735

If this could be done please. I will really appreciate it. She was a work horse of the Eastern Caribbean from the late 70's to the early 90's.

Thank you.

uriahms View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uriahms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 11:47am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic