This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

748 and AH2?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 748 and AH2?
    Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 6:35pm
Just curious if anyone is using this plane in AH2? If so how well does it work and more importantly what is the useful load(i.e. cargo)? Very nice looking plane! Thanks ahead as always.
Muddy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 8:20pm
i was thinking of buying this to use in Airhauler 1 its a lovely looking airaplane

Muddys
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 8:53am
I've not managed to test the HS 748 with AH2 but part of the upcoming service pack will make improvements to the payload section of the aircraft.cfg.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 12:15pm
Sounds like I need to give it a go. Lovely looking airplane as usual from you guys. Keep up the good work. :) Any ideas on service pack release? Not that it would hinder me just curious.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic