This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PAYLOAD SETTINGS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PAYLOAD SETTINGS
    Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 10:57pm
Why is there only one payload setting for this aircraft and it is "Station 1: 340 Pounds"!?

Are there suppose to be more stations at all?  I could not find any reference to this in the manual?

So if I type all of my weight into station 1 will that not effect my C of G?

Please explain..

Cheers,
Tim.
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 2:44pm
AAlready noted on the development forum and should be addressed in the first patch!
Timmy74 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Delta558 Delta558 wrote:

AAlready noted on the development forum and should be addressed in the first patch!

Thank you Delta558 I was not aware there was a "development forum" for this aircraft? 

Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 11:07pm
Sorry, should have been more clear - the site used by the developers and beta testers during the testing process, it's not a public forum. Just pointing out that it has been discussed so that you know we know!

Paul.
Timmy74 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Delta558 Delta558 wrote:

Sorry, should have been more clear - the site used by the developers and beta testers during the testing process, it's not a public forum. Just pointing out that it has been discussed so that you know we know!

Paul.

Thank you Paul.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic