This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autopilot fix soon maybe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autopilot fix soon maybe?
    Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 1:35pm
Now that the HS 748 has been released, will we finally soon see a fix for the BAC 1-11 autopilot as promised?

The 748 looks great, but I for one will be holding back for a bit this time until the user reports start coming in!

Cheers

Tim
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 2:18pm
Hi Tim,

Yes, we'll be upgrading the 1-11 autopilot now that we're happy with it in the HS-748.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
muffo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 8:28am
How can we download it?
Andrea Deplano

PVI airlines

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 2:23pm
Download what Muffo?  If you mean the updated One Eleven with new auto-pilot code, not just yet as the update hasn't been completed.

muffo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 3:57pm
I thought that it was un update to fix the autpilot, but with your answer, I think that I will unistall the old airplane and reinstall the airplane with a new version.
Andrea Deplano

PVI airlines

Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by muffo muffo wrote:

I thought that it was un update to fix the autpilot, but with your answer, I think that I will unistall the old airplane and reinstall the airplane with a new version.

That's what you'll need to do when it's available but the update isn't live just yet.  We'll let you know when it is.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:13am
We are currently integrating the new autopilot into the 1-11, so it shouldn't be long now Thumbs Up
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
muffo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 8:49pm
Can we have the new autopilot as gift for the next Christmas, or the update will be for the new year? We look forwardTongue  
Andrea Deplano

PVI airlines

flugkapitan911 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 6:59pm
Hi Martyn,

Just wondering what the status of the A/P fix for the 1-11 and the 748 is? It's been about 3 weeks since your post stating "it shouldn't be long now"...

Cheers and Happy Holidays,
Scott
"Now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"
Mooboog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mooboog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 4:15pm
I'd hate to be that guy, but is there any further word on an update - Autopilot specific or not? It's been over three months since it was announced that an update was being worked on.

I am a first time JF customer and purchased this aircraft because I'd heard good things, however this issue is a little disappointing as it practically renders the aircraft un-flyable.
mante.rm View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mante.rm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 5:45pm
I'm   disappointed  JFOuchOuchOuchOuch
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 10:57pm
Guys - it's still being worked on. It's not simple and there are other updates and fixes required too.

We've underestimated how long this would take, our apologies for that but rest assured it's still on the radar and we're as keen to get it done and out to you as you are to receive it.

Grateful for the patience you're showing.
Jakobarnholtz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakobarnholtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 12:49pm
It is nice that you are gratefull for our patience. 

You wrote that 16.jan. 2017!!!!

will we finally soon see a fix for the BAC 1-11 autopilot as promised?  Update please!
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Jakobarnholtz Jakobarnholtz wrote:

It is nice that you are gratefull for our patience. 

You wrote that 16.jan. 2017!!!!

will we finally soon see a fix for the BAC 1-11 autopilot as promised?  Update please!

Yes you will.  DC-8 50 to 70 Service Pack to be finished and then the 1-11 will follow that.

Thank you.
BobKay View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:17am
We were also told it would follow the HS 748 update.

Debowing View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:48am
We can hope for the update soon.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic