This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tail Numbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tail Numbers
    Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 3:41pm
Hi Freddy, did as you suggested, and it no workie..... I agree.it doesn't make sense. I'm left with deleting my flight plans and starting all over

freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 9:58pm
If it was working for you before, and you compiled merely because you only changed some flight plans, leaving the tail numbers alone, then it makes no sense that such a recompile would now cause it not to work.

My suggestion ... edit the tail number of ONE of the planes in your schedules, making sure it has the spaces. Compile, run the sim, and see if that one plane now has the newly changed tail number. In other words, get one plane working, showing the tail number that you want ... and then you can move forward from there.

StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 6:09pm
Hi Freddy, I had already put spaces on the end, and it had been working. I recompiled the file and then I got the problems. Hmmmm.......😢😢😢
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 2:09am
Oh, THAT old question.  It's been asked, and answered, a few times in these forums before.  Smile

See the HOT TIP in this link here:

StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 8:23pm
Freddy, just re-read my posts, what I should have mentioned is its the tail numbers I enter I T360. Instead of showing them it's showing either what is in the aircraft.cfg file or what appears to be random tail numbers.

I'm on awkward shifts at the moment so not.had time to go on the PC to do as you suggested.

Steve
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 11:53am
Ah. OK.

And what do you see if you right-click in FSX and choose the Air Traffic menu? (Are you able to send a screenshot of that right-click Air Traffic menu - not showing the tail numbers?)

StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 3:52am
Hi Freddy,
I use FSTRAMP, which displays ai aircraft, and it normally show the tail numbers in the data block, also FSX normally shows them above the aircraft, and in the a.i. (sdk) Explorer

Steve
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 1:04am
What do you mean?  Where are you expecting to see these tail numbers?

StevePH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 8:01pm
At one time my tail.numbers showed up in FSX, now for some reason they don't. Any ideas why?

Thanks

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic