This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Negative Cargo Capacity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppypower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Negative Cargo Capacity
    Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 7:50am
Hello all,

I am trying to import the CLS 747-300 into AH2 and when I do, in the aircraft management tab, I see this aircraft has a cargo capacity of -1881 ( minus 1881)

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Bart
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 9:26pm
The developer has (as many do) decided to put the aircraft at MTOW with full tanks.

You'll need to change either the Max weight, or empty weight in the aircraft.cfg to better reflect reality then re-import.

Note the value on the aircraft management page is with full fuel tanks - obviously, if you load less fuel, you can take more cargo.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
puppypower View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppypower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 12:29am
Thanks for the help.  Will do.

Bart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic