This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flying without jobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flying without jobs
    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 8:47am
Please use the EA forums (ea.justflight.com) for AH2 queries.

When you land at a non-base airport you may find a few jobs which you can take (not guarenteed by the  way, and they likely won't go back to your base - they're just jobs you've happened upon).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Orbmis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orbmis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 6:21pm
Hello,
I do follow the idea to fly somewhere else, but is there a way that I could see jobs at other airports. Essentially, how would I know where the best place might be to fly to?? Is there a nice job that originates in an airport 50 miles from where I currently am, and then I could take that job which heads towards my home base?

I understand the idea of the open jobs, but if I flew to another airport on the way back to base, would the list of open jobs increase?? Or is the list of open jobs complete, regardless of which airport I am positioned at?

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 4:20pm
Yes - fly somewhere else in AH2 - use the "Fly this Aircraft (Self)" from the fleet screen, then you can accept jobs/missions which you like the look of from there.

Please use the EA forums at ea.justflight.com for AH2 queries as there's a wealth of useful info over there.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Trader777 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trader777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 4:15pm
I am new to AH2 and have a question concerning flying with air AH without taking a job, for example, I am at an airport and no jobs are going in the direction I want, do I just move my aircraft to another location and let AH pick me up there, I am a bit confused on this point. I thank anyone who can put me right on this.
sl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic