This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks for 101 update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for 101 update
    Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 6:11am
I'm really enjoying this aircraft in P3D and the v101 updates seems to have cleaned up the VC.

Could I get a list of what 101 update includes?

And of course a request, could you update the aircraft exterior to support real-time environment maps for P3D for those of use that like to use P3D dynamic reflection option?  I notice you see to have it working for the compass in v101, would be great to extend that out to fuselage and aircraft exterior.

Great job with this aircraft.

Cheers, Rob.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 7:22am
Hi Rob,

AFAIK this minor update only addresses the two issues mentioned on the support entry - http://www.justflight.com/support/one-eleven/f036022

We are currently working on a completely re-coded autopilot/flight director in response to feedback. 

I'll pass on your request for environment maps.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
robains View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 3:09pm
Thank you Martyn, keep up the great work.

Cheers, Rob.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic