This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight director mode knob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight director mode knob
    Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 12:59pm
How do you turn it?  I can't make it do anything with left clicks, right clicks, click & drag (left and right), mousewheel... it just stays in the OFF position.

petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 10:38am
I find that sometimes it follows the mode switch on the auto pilot panel, but sometimes it doesn't. Turning the AP off, moving the switch on the HSI (left/right click or mousewheel) and then turning the AP back on works every time.
BobKay View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 11:30am
Thank you, I believe that was the problem; the autopilot was on at the time I couldn't change the flight director switch.  That behavior sounds unusual to say the least; is that how the prototype operated?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic