This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FlyInside vs AH1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlyInside vs AH1
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 10:04am
Hi,

When flying an AH1 route, one must activate FSX with AH1. To fly VR, one must activate FSX with FlyInside. This appears a bit of a conflict in that to me it seems one or the other is required to be the principle FSX loading prerequisite. 

Can I fly an AH1 route in VR with AH1 and therefore FlyInside? If so, any pointers how would be much appreciated.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 12:47pm
Just pop AH1 into "Networked/WideFS mode", then you can set up the flight manually with FlyInside, then let AH connect to that.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Flit View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 1:39pm
I'll give that a go tomorrow. Thanks for help. I am glad it is possible.
Flit View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 12:00pm
Could you verify which folder the flight plan and briefing should go into please? 

Is it:   C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Flights   ?

I'm still not entirely sure what procedure to take. Sorry to be painful.

Flit View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 11:27am
Just to confirm, when I select that option you have mentioned, AH1 dictates that I MUST select a folder to send the plan. Could you clarify which FSX folder to tell AH1 please?

Many thanks. Smile
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 12:06pm
Put it anywhere you want - you'll need to load it manually in WideFS mode anyway.

That directory it asks for is just for convenience - if you wanted it to show up in the list when you use the load flight plan functionality in FS, you'd need to put it in Documents\My Games etc, or in the Flights folder in the FSX folder, but it'll depend on which sim you're using.

Also note you don't need to load it manually, you can set the flight up in FS yourself.  Loading the .flt is optional.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic