This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

train simulator 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stewart1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: train simulator 2016
    Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:33pm
Hi I have train simulator 2016 I have installed the programme and all my just trains routes ect started 2016 and for some reason I have 2 screens on my monitor .
I have 3 monitors my main one is 28 " off my gtx 1080 and the other 2 monitors off my gtx 780 ti .
I deleted 2016 and reinstalled and it is still the same the screen is split in half both the same I just do not know why this has happened
regards stewart
sdb
stewart1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stewart1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 3:16pm
Well managed to sort it I was using NVidia inspector and I set with that went into NVidia and restored the settings and now I only have one screen sorted .
can any one help me with NVidia settings for train simulator 2016 .
Am I best not using NVidia inspector for train simulator 2016 .
I use it for fsx and p3d with no problems regards stewart
sdb
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 3:32pm
Why are you driving a single monitor off the 1080, and 2 monitors off the 780?

The 1080 is more than capable of driving all 3 off the one card (I used to do the same off a 970), and having two cards in the mix is likely just going to cause confusion.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
stewart1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stewart1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 5:14pm
Hi I am not having any problems with my setup I mainly run p3d and fsx
I know my main card the 1080 .
I wanted to run the main monitor with the 1080 because it could concentrate on running p3d .
and the gtx780 for spare monitors for gps and maps ect .
I did have 5 monitors a few weeks ago 3 - 24 " monitors off the 180 and 2 off the gtx 780 .
I did not like p3d across 3 monitors so that is why I have my set up like I have so went back to my 28 " monitor .
you did not answer about settings for NVidia train sim 2016 regards stewart
sdb
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 5:47pm
Sorry - I don't know about TrainSim with that setup.  I was just curious, but having dual cards is likely to cause all sorts of issues.

I'd try it without the 780, and just let the 1080 drive all 3 and see if TrainSim likes that.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
stewart1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stewart1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 9:40pm
Hi I am not having any issues with having the 2 cards I explained why I had the 2 cards in my reply above .
train sim is ok now just wanted NVidia settings     
sdb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic