This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX-SE: Where are traffic BGLs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Aquilam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquilam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX-SE: Where are traffic BGLs?
    Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by RayM RayM wrote:

Yes that is the standard/default T360 AI BGL file.

It has been created from a combination of schedules stored in \Traffic360\TrafficControlCentre\Presets\Data\Schedules\Flight Plans but I cannot tell you which of these they used.
Thank you RayM. Much appreciated!
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 4:30pm
Yes that is the standard/default T360 AI BGL file.

It has been created from a combination of schedules stored in \Traffic360\TrafficControlCentre\Presets\Data\Schedules\Flight Plans but I cannot tell you which of these they used.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Aquilam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquilam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:04pm
I found a file named ai-traffic.bgl (dated 3/17/2013) in P:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\scenery\World\scenery.

Is that the default Traffic 360 BGL?

Aquilam View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquilam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:49am
I recently added Traffic 360 to my FSX Steam Edition installation and I'm very much enjoying the new traffic. Thank you for a great product!

I'd like to create some flight plans/BGLs of my own, but I don't want the new traffic schedules to inadvertently duplicate the default plans that went into effect when I first installed Traffic 360.

QUESTION: Where are those default Traffic 360 files installed? And what are their names? I may want to remove them, if only temporarily.

QUESTION 2: How do I know what's on those default Traffic 360 BGLs? Are they based upon the default settings in the Traffic Control Centre?

Thanks again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic