This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

panel saitek

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: panel saitek
    Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 8:52pm
I have just purchased this aircraft and I find it very nice. Specially the TB20. But I have a problem with it, and I suppose the same with the TB10. I have some saitek's panels : switch, radio and multi panel. But none works with this addon. I don't understand why. Is there a solution or it is normal? Thank you for the answer.
Skyguider View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyguider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 7:07am
Strange, I have them as well but they seem working. The only one which is not working is the gear lever...
shivers9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shivers9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 9:39pm
Skyguider...I seem to be having a problem getting many of my switches working with my saitek panels. Would you mind sharing your settings?
Thanks
Sam
Skyguider View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyguider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:36pm
Do you use SPAD or standard Saitek drivers? With the standard drivers they should functioning. With SPAD, there is obviously a problem...
shivers9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shivers9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Skyguider Skyguider wrote:

Do you use SPAD or standard Saitek drivers? With the standard drivers they should functioning. With SPAD, there is obviously a problem...

Using Prepar3d standard by madcat. version 7.0.50.1 from Saitek web site. I am hoping they get another update out today. I really love this airplane.
Thanks
Sam
usul View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 10:28am
I'm using SPAD. I have this problem only with the TB20 or TB10. Not with another addons like milviz, realair, A2A... I'm sad because your TB20 is very nice. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic