This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possible Graphics Issues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryanjk55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible Graphics Issues?
    Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 1:25am
Hello All,

Today, I decided to purchase the package and I couldn't wait to fly it. After installing the aircraft without any issues, I booted up FSX and loaded the aircraft. The minute the aircraft loads, everything literally just freezes up. My computer easily meets the computer requirements listed on the purchasing page. I've also never had this happen with any other add-on aircraft. I was wondering if anybody would have any idea of what may be going on or if I'm just missing something? I also installed the package on FSX SE and had the same issue. This is a first for me. 

Thanks in advance,
Ryan
BabtridgeMcJoystick View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabtridgeMcJoystick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 4:29am
Hello there

I am having the same issue with P3D 2.5 unfortunately, everything locks up. Its sort of 1.5 FPS and I can hear sound Ouch

i7-5820K, GTX980, 16GB RAM

Can't wait to get flying, I love this bird! 

Cheers
Babtridge
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 8:06am
Are you running the simulator in compatibility mode? If so, can you try disabling that as it's known to cause extremely low FPS with some aircraft.

If you havent already done so, please contact our support team so we can look into this, as we've had no other reports of this issue - http://www.justflight.com/support-contact
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
tb10driver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tb10driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 10:37am
Yep, I had this problem on first loading it up. Like the Tornado and Canberra (and perhaps some others) you need to right-click on the main fsx.exe file and in the 'Properties','Compatibility' tab, untick the box that says 'Run this program in compatibility mode for'.

That should fix it.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabtridgeMcJoystick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Are you running the simulator in compatibility mode? If so, can you try disabling that as it's known to cause extremely low FPS with some aircraft.

If you havent already done so, please contact our support team so we can look into this, as we've had no other reports of this issue - http://www.justflight.com/support-contact

Yep that fixed it!

You know what else you did?

Doubled my frame rate

You are my new favourite devloper Star
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabtridgeMcJoystick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 2:11pm
I think this has literally been halving my frame rate for lord knows how long, cheers guys for pointing it out! Had it on W7 mode because folk said it would perform better that way.

TWEAKS LOL
Ryanjk55 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryanjk55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 4:38am
Still having the same issue with FSX SE. 
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 10:51am
Hi Ryan. Contact our support team and we'll try to find a solution for you.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
bigtall10@gmail.com View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigtall10@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 4:26am
I just purchased this aircraft package and unfortunately I'm having this exact issue on P3D 3.3. Cannot fly as the sim locks at 1.5FPS but with any other aircraft, all is good. Tried to reinstall, no compatibility checked, simconnect reinstalled, still nothing. This is very disappointing! I don't usually buy Justflight made addons because I dont have much experience with the company and this is leaving a very nasty taste in my mouth with the $35 I spent. Please help.
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by bigtall10@gmail.com bigtall10@gmail.com wrote:

I just purchased this aircraft package and unfortunately I'm having this exact issue on P3D 3.3. Cannot fly as the sim locks at 1.5FPS but with any other aircraft, all is good. Tried to reinstall, no compatibility checked, simconnect reinstalled, still nothing. This is very disappointing! I don't usually buy Justflight made addons because I dont have much experience with the company and this is leaving a very nasty taste in my mouth with the $35 I spent. Please help.

No information to go on there so probably best just to write to Support. 
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 10:33am
We are currently looking into what could be causing this issue. We've only received a couple of reports of this, so please contact our support team if you haven't already done so.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic