This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still no patch?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still no patch?
    Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 6:08pm
Hi all,

As the title suggests, there still hasn't been a patch released for the Hawk. I asked JF last friday, and they told me they were just waiting for a new FDE, which would take a few days. Why hasn't there been any patch JF? I've been waiting for this patch, and there hasn't been anything - not even a "dev update" reporting on progress. This was the hawk that i saw fairly (visually) complete, flying and on demo, at Cosford 2015. And still, there isn't a patch available for the aircraft. Does anyone know anything at all about the progress of this patch?

Regards, 

Max

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 6:21pm
Hi Max,

Rich (the chap in charge of the project) is currently on holiday but I've posted updates in a couple of threads here over the past few days. We are currently fixing a final gauge issue and the new FDE is coming along well with a few finishing touches to be made. We should be making the update available very soon.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic