This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GTN650 Pop-up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zazaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTN650 Pop-up
    Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 3:45pm
Hi, I just purchased the TB series, and I'm a little confused by these things:

- How can I know if I have the updated version, 'cause I just received the email of the SP and the download file is the same I had before. (version 1.02)
- The GTN 650 doesn't pop up when clicked and if you select the GPS 2D panel, will show the default GNS.

Thanks,

Rafael Carelli

Order: JFL56593342E1195265
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 4:03pm
Hi Rafael, 

You have the latest version of the software. The latest version is always available in your account and it is not possible to download an older version. The email regarding the service pack was sent out quite a few hours after the new version was actually available. 

We will be including the 2D pop-up version of the GTN 650 in the next update but for now it can be added by using the tool included with the GTN software. The GPS icon on the panel selector will currently open the GNS 430 regardless of whether or not you have enabled the GTN 650.

Thanks 
Martyn 

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
zazaboeing View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zazaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 4:30pm
Thanks for the prompt reply Martyn!

Waiting for the fix and for the 750 version!

Thanks a lot!

Rafael Carelli
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic