This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TB-10 an TB20 panel state savings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyguider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TB-10 an TB20 panel state savings
    Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 3:39pm
What a fantastic aircraft specially the TB-20 type. I have only one problem- how to disable these panel state savings inflight? When it does these savings and I'm on autopilot descent, the plane stop descent and stabilize the level same for climbing. It's annoying me... Why we need the panel savings every 3 minutes?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 6:07pm
Glad you are enjoying it!

The system is programmed to only save the panel state when the simulator indicates that the current flight has been saved. It certainly shouldn't save the panel state during a flight. Are you using Prepar3D and/or a weather engine like Active Sky?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Skyguider View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyguider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 6:40pm
Yes both of them, I'm using P3D v3.35 and ActiveSky....and it saves the panel state every 3 minutes approx...
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Glad you are enjoying it!

The system is programmed to only save the panel state when the simulator indicates that the current flight has been saved. It certainly shouldn't save the panel state during a flight. Are you using Prepar3D and/or a weather engine like Active Sky?

Fsuipc has an auto save feature which can save every x minutes, this would make the TBs unusable if they went to straight and level flight every time this happened.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 7:32pm
Can you provide me with the name(s) of the files that appear in this folder? [FSX/P3D folder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_Socata_TB20\panel\PanelSave\

With regard to the autopilot behaviour when the panel state is saved, what method/mode are you using to control the descent?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 6:32am
+1 on making this plane compatible with FSUIPC's autosave, if this really is the problem. Many people, including me, rely on this for various reasons.
Skyguider View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyguider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 6:57am
Thanks for you reply. I'll give the file names tonight when I'm back from the office. Regarding the descent method, I'm using "descent to" Altitude Select and constant VS rate selected on the AP.
Skyguider View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyguider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 3:54pm
Sorry for the late reply...
I have 56 files named "AutoSave Sun XXXXXX.fxml.save" where I presume "Sun" is the day and the numbers are the PC time.
2 more files : "Prepar3D_Default.fxml.save" and "Previous Flight.fxml.save" are also present in the same directory.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 8:11am
Thanks for the information. This should be fixed in the next update.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic