This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Throttle Levers and HP Off position

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 226OCU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Throttle Levers and HP Off position
    Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 7:11am
While doing pre-flight cockpit checks, I accidentally nudged the throttle forward. This moved the throttle over the idle stop, and it wouldn't return, meaning I couldn't start up the GTS unit.

The pilots notes (p72) say: "The idle stop is withdrawn to permit rearward movement of the throttle to HP OFF, by lifting a spring-loaded idle stop lever on either throttle."

That's easy enough to do on the real thing. The lever has been correctly modelled here, and is plain to see but the lever doesn't seem to be able to be "grabbed" by the mouse, and I've tried a few other things to no avail. Retarding the throttle fully only seems to bring it back as far as the throttle stop, but not over it.

Is the only way to recover to restart the flight?

Cheers    
Rick
Camo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 7:44am
I think you right click on the throttle when it's in the idle position and it puts it back to hp lock on
226OCU View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 226OCU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:40pm
Thanks for that Camo, that seems to be the ticket!

Cheers,
Rick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic