This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do you get an AI pilot?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Col1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you get an AI pilot?
    Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 2:58pm
I just started with AH ver1 for FS2004, it is a nice addon for the sim, to be honest I'm rubbish at flying and do a lot of AI spotting.
I keep having a go at flying but need more practice on landing, yes I know practice makes perfect but just to help me with this game how do I get an AI pilot?
I looked on the menu at the top but not sure what I'm doing, I tried to hire crew but it seems I can't, so do I need more money or have I got to advance more before I can hire someone?
I've only completed one mission by the way, any help and advice appreciated thank you.

Col. Confused
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:08pm
You need higher reputation before you can hire crew, but yes that's how you do it.  To get more reputation, deliver cargo jobs - remember you can load more than one small job on your aircraft at any time which can help you gain reputation faster.

If you're having problems, start with one of the easier difficultly levels (i.e. like "Easy") which will give you enough reputation at the start to immeadiately be able to hire crew for your company.

AH1 has a comprehensive menu which should be available in the AH1 program menu/program directory, so that's worth a look if you're unsure what to do.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Col1948 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Col1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:22pm
Thanks Slopey for the quick reply, I have already started a career (Hard) I think it is, do I need to restart a fresh one and if so is my money earned transferred or is it lost? Cry
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:49pm
Just start another company on a different difficulty setting - you can have as many as you like.

Once you've got the basics down, go back to your "hard" company and work with it.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic