This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Avro Lancaster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 3:08pm
Now that we've got a Vulcan in the works, that only leaves the Lancaster and SR-71 on my bucket list of aircraft I'd love to create.
I'll be crossing my fingers we get to the Lanc some time with you guys!  

johnsmith View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 1:27pm
I have been in touch with both Aeroplane Heaven and A2A who did not seem that interested in the Lancaster which I think is a shame especially after the interest that was generated when "VERA" from Canada was in England. Also its the reason I have not upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7

Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 11:17am
I would have thought it would be a no-brainer for Aeroplane Heaven and Just Flight to have a crack at the Lancaster for P3D V4, especially since they did such a brilliant job with the B17F, which is without doubt one of the best add-ons they've ever made. AH knocked it right out of the park with that one, it's awesome.
Markavro View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markavro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:17pm
just Flight produced a Lancaster but it no longer installs boxed version under win10. So another piece of software that microsoft has made null and void.
All the Best
Markavro View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markavro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:13pm
Just Flight produced the Lancaster, but if you have Win10 and the Boxed version then you can no longer install it under Win10. 
All the Best
johnsmith View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 7:12am
Hello
I have been in touch with A"A when the only other flying Lancaster was in the UK from Canada, but the response was totally negative. I have also been in touch with Aeroplane Heaven and the reply was not in the foreseable future
Also Virtavia have a copy of the Lincoln, but my advice would be to stick with the First Class Version for now
Busterbvi View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busterbvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 8:06pm
Agree 100% on this, the Lancaster is without doubt as iconic as the Spitfire and the super talented JF in house dev team would make a superb job of it. Done to the standards that has been coming out of the in house team, it would be a great seller for JF.

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. Dell 32'' 4K Monitor. 2 Lazy Boyz & Lap dancing facilities.
HiTec View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HiTec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 8:40pm
A2A should make one.....
johnsmith View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 9:23am
In view of the recent release of the Moquito, I was wondering whether it would be possible to develope a Avro Lancaster. The First Class Version is good but I feel that it is now becoming a little dated.
Thanks
John Smith
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic