This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BEA HAWK!!Another CRAP.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k4cz0rpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEA HAWK!!Another CRAP.
    Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 3:35am
JustFlight what is going on?
This plane CANT even fly.
BIG ISSUES!!

Bearly take off,180 spins and turns -too sensitive !!
Why when I connect power to jet then start engine,all warning lights are ok,disconect GPU and engine is dead 2?
Throttle is not moving.
Flightstick do not move in some cases at all.Reset HYD press do not help.
Steering wheel not working!!  
Did u test this airplane at all?

It is looks like its early alfa!!
AGAIN.First TORNADO (same developer?) now HAWK.Maybe u should take a look on Skysim Hawk T1 ?
saunder View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 7:19am
I have all of the above problems but sorted the throttle issue it needs to be set to single throttle in control options and not throttle 1 and 2 if using dual throttle. I cant get the flaps to work at times. The engine not starting problem seems to happen if you crash and have a reset. I get a CTD if I start the hawk from a saved flight I have to start the flight using a different aircraft then switch to the hawk..

I am sure once these issues are sorted it will be a fantastic aircraft and those who have VR it looks amazing fantastic cockpit its far better than the DCS one when it comes to visuals..
petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 12:31pm
The visuals are fantastic, but, if it don't fly, what's the point?
saunder View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 1:09pm
The point is that it will fly they obviously have to sort the issues yes it should not have these problems but it does and I am sure it will get fixed....
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 3:11pm
Question for all. Did you check the "Failures Configuration" panel?

My install had random failures activated which caused some of gauges to be inoperable.

--WH
lowlevelRAF View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowlevelRAF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 5:24pm
Throttle issue, if you using a multi throttle, X55, TM Wathog etc, you need to go in Axis and reset the your throttle 1 to just the 'Throttle Axis'. Its a pain you need to reset back to Trottle Engine 1, if you fly a multi engine job but that will work. 

Steering works via rudder brakes. Its works, was on Dev team.

Flight stick, not sure, also has Hyd reset then should okay, what pressure does it go too? Low pressure it wont work, may need ti run engine up abit for a few mins worst case.

FD has been fine for me, along also as you do smooth inputs, but not had the behavior your saying. 

**Note, Im not staff, just trying to help
vAir Officer Commanding vRAF.org/vRAF.net
MSPG Simulations - Scenery plus more for FSX! - http://www.mspgsimulations.com"
mickrick View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 9:24am
I would like to know who the Beta Tester/s are This/These people should have a "good talking to".
I have been a good customer over the years and have never seen an aircraft turned out with so poor a flight model as the long awaited Hawk and the lack of a good set of manuals
Come on Just Flight Shake a stick at the tester/s please
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic