This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick2814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-10
    Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 6:15pm
Hi Everyone - I have both the JF DC-6B and JF DC-10 and enjoy the refreshing transition from the study airliners. Has anyone compiled a list of FSX keys that work with these aircraft. I'd like to configure my GF modules. Thanks for your input. Rick
Rick 2814
sircaptgordo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by rick2814 rick2814 wrote:

Hi Everyone - I have both the JF DC-6B and JF DC-10 and enjoy the refreshing transition from the study airliners. Has anyone compiled a list of FSX keys that work with these aircraft. I'd like to configure my GF modules. Thanks for your input. Rick

rick, I don't have the answer to your question, sorry. But you do have the answer to some information I need.

I need the info you have for the DC-10 under "Aircraft Details", like "Aircraft Range = X", 'Fuel Consumption = X, etc.

I just switched from FSX to FSX:SE. When I imported the DC-10 into FSX:SE, it left out most of this info.

thanks to anyone with the info
g

rick2814 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick2814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 12:01am
My installation in FSX of the DC-10 also does not include these characteristics in the "Aircraft Details" for the 3 aircraft types.
The only resource that I have found is in the “aircraft.cfg” files, for the specific type, under the headings [Weight & Balance] and [General] performance = engines. Rick
Rick 2814
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic