This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

queued tasks not being completed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kunsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: queued tasks not being completed
    Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 10:10pm
Does anyone know how to clear the tasks of a pilot?

One of my pilots has a positioning flight scheduled, but he didnt complete it. now he is just idle at the airport bar(probably). He cannot accept new jobs until he completes his queue, but there isnt any way to do that, that I can see.

I am contemplating firing him, but his wage and rank are ideal and I dont want to lose that.(also, do you lose rep for firing someone?)
Kunsa View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kunsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 10:49pm
doh. I feel kinda silly. the entries that prevented my pilot from accepting new jobs have disappeared(after 5 hours). I think I just needed to give it more time. or maybe I needed to close the program and restart it to make it catch up.

I have given him a new positioning order and he has now boarded a plane and is on his way home.

CRISIS AVERTED.. everyone can go about their business again.. :)
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 8:29am
AH1 refreshed about every ten minutes, it annoyed me a bit if you were waiting for something. As you said, it's quicker to shut down and restart.

I wish the refresh button actually refreshed the queue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic