This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Questions about AH2 (for people with the early v)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Questions about AH2 (for people with the early v)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions about AH2 (for people with the early v)
    Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 5:44am
Sooo, I've owned AH1 for quite some time now and I pick it up and put it down from time to time- I usually don't get very far- the point to where I lease a large AC such as A330 or 767 and then start bleeding money because of lease costs.

My main issue wish AH1 was routing. I had the absolute most frustrating time trying to find a profitable route- It would be quite logical if I could have my Hub base in a major city, maybe a few feeder hubs in nearish by medium cities with municipal and regional airports, and then have a reliable routes between my main hub (say KDEN) and another large airport. The job creation in AH (I felt) was a bit nonsensical, it would generate jobs from a base with no suitable jobs anywhere near the destination city so I would have to fly 500+nm with no cargo, which meant losing time and money for not- And that wouldn't be so bad if I could chose to ignore those jobs, but after flying a few decent routes, that's all I would end up with.

So... Has AH2 done anything to fix this?
Only dead fish swim with the stream.
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 10:50am
All your have to do is open another base at KCOS and you'd get lots more return flights. Also more planes mean more jobs created. Work your ai 24/7 and you'll be a billionaire soon.
You can pay to advertise to create more jobs. I never had a problem with having to fly long legs with no cargo and would have 100+ jobs to choose from in AH1.
Vulture View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 12:04pm
Hello, First of all, i Hope my english is not to Bad and you understand, what i mean.
I've two questions about AH 2.

1st exist a Manual for AH 2, or is in Progress ( PDF would be Great ) i Found no one.
2nd I've a Pilot, Which flies a Gran caravan. Now i do a typ Rating for DC-3. ist a First Offizier and has enough MtoW.
I assignet a Job and want to Match this Pilot to Fly with the DC-3, but it's not on the List, wehre i Can choose a Pilot.
Can i change the Type of Aircraft, which this Pilot should Fly, and how Can i do that?
I Hope, the mistake is not mine....
Thank you in Advance,.....
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 11:27am
Please use the EA forums for AH2 queries at ea.justflight.com (i.e. not here).

Although in answer to your queries:

The Quickstart manual is in the AH2 program directory, or in the AH2 start menu group.

If the Pilot is already assigned to an aircraft you'll have to un-assign them first, then when you assign the job to the other aircraft, you'll be asked to specify the pilot.  You may need two pilots for larger aircraft.

To type rate pilots on other aircraft:  Company -> Pilots & Ops, select pilot -> Type ratings.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Vulture View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 12:34pm
Great, thank you, for fast help.
Can Change Now the Pilot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic