This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7MT Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7MT Issues
    Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 2:31am
Hello there, this is my first post so i do hope i can get my message across correctly...

Ahem anyway, I purchased the JT 7MT Britannia's as i have been looking forward to them for almost a year now.

Everything seemed to be going rather well. Until i tried to use it...
The issue i encountered was a most... "Interesting one" to say the least, i mean a Steam engine needs two key components... water and Fire... it'd be NICE to actually have the latter...

I start any scenario... and no matter what i have done... tried or anything, the fireman REFUSES to fire the engine... so i tried it in Simple mode via the switcher, same problem... 

the CTRL + F to turn on the ActivFireman... doesn't work

R to stoke the fire... nothing, it's as if the locomotive has NO fireman whatsoever.

So i uninstalled it and reinstalled it, even so far as to grab it once more from my account for a fresh install, maybe i thought it was a duff install?

nope... same issues... and i'd done this now about SEVEN times...

i've sent in a support ticket as well as issuing a formal complaint but i doubt it'll be read...

has anyone else had this issue? If there is a fix for this i'd be ever so appreciative...

Thank you

:)
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:58pm
Why do you think it won't be read?

It certainly will and someone will be in touch to help you I can assure you.

Stupid question but I assume you have followed the instructions in the manual carefully for the procedure?
Melodystar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melodystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:40pm
It turns out that what i was experiencing was an interference from my Antivirus software. 

It was stopping a key component being downloaded when i downloaded it from the website. So while it looked like i had the whole package, something was missing from it. When i downloaded it after turning off my AV. It all clicked into place. 

Thank you very much by the way for having a peek into this thread. It's much appreciated :)
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:32am
Good news and glad you got it sorted out.

Full Steam ahead! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic