This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with Rating Test

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaltyCraka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with Rating Test
    Posted: 04 Jun 2016 at 6:29pm
Hello,

I am having some issues when trying to get my type rating. I load P3D in the correct aircraft, airport and all that jazz. I start up the type rating test and I receive the first message of "Don't bank 45 degrees, Climb more than 45 degrees" and so on. But I dont receive any other messages such as the "taxi and take off message" or the "climb to 5000ft" message. The GPS in Air Hauler does track me so it shows that I am connected and I do have the green light to show that.

Is there any type of solution to this problem? Or recommendations? I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well. But that didn't seem to fix the problem. If theres any other possible solutions please let me know!

Thanks!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 12:00am
Reinstall SimConnect from the AH2 program folder - run "Install Simconnect.exe" and choose your sim, and see if that resolves it.

Please use the AH2 Early Access forums for bug/issue reporting.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic