This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is there a Trial Version of AH2?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is there a Trial Version of AH2?
    Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 1:14pm
Hello,
I am new to this community as I am just learning of AH2.  This looks like something I will really enjoy and have many ideas.  To start, I am not really interested in being a large cargo hauler, although I will never say never.  I love flying GA aircraft mostly and would start with being an Air Taxi and courier service.  I envision having a fleet of Cirrus SR-22's and a a few twins.  For now, and probably a requirement, I would be regional and then move on from there as I built my team of pilots and aircraft.  My main question is, is there a trial version of AH2 available?  I thought I saw where there is a 30 day money back guarantee, is that the only route to a "trial".  I am confident I really enjoy this add-on, but I would rather try it first to make sure.

I have watched a couple of videos on YouTube which were awesome; however, there wasn't enough detail in for me to decide.

I would really appreciate any info.

Thanks!!!
Robert
Robert
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 1:27pm
There's no trial.  It's currently in Early Access.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
pressler View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 1:30pm
Thanks for the quick reply Slopey!  With the current price of the Early Access, I think it worth a shot anyway.  Looking forward to this for sure.  Thanks again!
Robert
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic