This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Edvard Air Freight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Flit View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edvard Air Freight
    Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:05am
Hello,

I have made a livery for an old flame recently - a Twin Otter I intend to purchase for my Air Hauler business. I don't own it yet (in Air Hauler) as I still only have about 55% reputation, but its' purchase will make the road to some more exciting aircraft a lot shorter as I have almost had enough of the default 172.

Hmmm, some issues pertaining to existentialism with this post - it's a livery, for an imaginary aviation cargo company, which doesn't own this Twin Otter yet, but the owner has ideas about having a Twin Otter looking like the screenie below. You can see it, but it doesn't exist yet. Wacko

Flit View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 11:06am
G'day Just Flighters,

It's been a while for me here, and in FSX. I'd been kind of pining for another go at civil aviation simming recently. So, I installed FSX and my old copy of Air Hauler, bought and added the Orbx NZ scenery - and here is the progress of my career mode so far.

I have to say, I am very impressed with the Orbx NZ - here is Wellington and it looks a heck lot better than I imagined it would.

Whanganui on way to New Plymouth.

I apologise for the logo - I will get a bit more serious when the bank takes me more seriously. Roll on 60%!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic