This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion for route add-on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xKieran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion for route add-on
    Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 1:40am
Hello there,
I hope I've came to right place to put this - if I haven't do let me know

As said in the title, I'd like to make a suggestion for a route-add on to JustTrains. It is a main line route in the south-west to which I do not know why is has not been added yet since TS has been out. The route I'd like to propose is the line from Plymouth to Penzance (known as the Cornish Main Line). The reason I'm suggesting this is because I live in Cornwall, and I'd love to drive a train on my local railway line and I'm sure other people would enjoy this line too. The line itself from Plymouth to Penzance is about 80 miles, so it's far but not that far (around the length of the East Coast Main Line), however there are plenty of stations along the route with tons of scenery, including the Bridge that connects Devon and Cornwall at Saltash (near Plymouth), so I'm sure this route would be a great add-on to TS.

Please leave your opinion below, as I would a lot of feedback on this suggestion. JT developers, I really hope you get to considering this for development in the future.
xKieran View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xKieran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 11:23pm
Anyone going to reply?
Rob Hope View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Hope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 12:28pm
Great idea.was going to suggest it myself.And with Exeter-Plymouth coming it is the obvious next step.I would like to add that in this day of short scenarios it is to me always good to be able to drive the length of the line ie Paddington to Plymouth or maybe eventually Paddington to Penzance and not just a part of the route,this is ok but always include a full length run.
djmonky199 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djmonky199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 2:43pm
Hello guys 
I'm new hear

just wondering for a new add-on route.

who else knows about the Swanage railway in Dorset it's about 6 miles from Norden park and ride to  Swanage railway station with about 5 stations overall  it steam and diesel and since i ridden it many times i would love to drive it on train sim
I know its short but dovetail did that narrow gauge welsh one.

Will be happy for replies and any comments

Djmonky199
silverdove View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverdove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Rob Hope Rob Hope wrote:

Great idea.was going to suggest it myself.And with Exeter-Plymouth coming it is the obvious next step.I would like to add that in this day of short scenarios it is to me always good to be able to drive the length of the line ie Paddington to Plymouth or maybe eventually Paddington to Penzance and not just a part of the route,this is ok but always include a full length run.

Looks like you got your wish Rob:  http://www.justtrains.net/product/cornish-main-line

It would be good if they could complete the triangle and develop the fast line between Newbury and Taunton.  OK it may not have many stations, but would give a great experience driving a 125 at full tilt for around an hour.  I travel this line often and it would be great to be 'up front'

Let's saw what happens.....

SD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic