This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SQLite error and other issues AH2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gfl1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SQLite error and other issues AH2
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:29pm
I have this error when :

1. Try to sell the bonanza 
2. Try add a sector for a pax route

(i run AH2 as administrator)

Other issues :
a) In the options, settings&path i change the flight sim version to p3d v.3 but when open again, it returns to "X"
b) I have purchased the Carenado Aero Commander 500 but the cargo cap has a negative value. How can i change that?

Thanks

Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:06pm
You'll get a better answer posting in the early access forum.

Is your PC language set to uk?

The commander is Ok here, 4460 empty, 6750 MTOW, 160 fuel, 1372 cargo. The only thing I did was take out 3 seats for a cargo version. Did you edit the aircraft.cfg in any way?
gfl1973 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gfl1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 6:54pm
BUGS number 1,2 and letter b is a problem with windows language, changed to US english and all is ok.
a) Still wrong simulator. I dont know if it is a minor bug but must be fixed.

I need Windows 10 in my language (spanish). I expect it will be fixed soon. Thanks Flyer10.
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 8:19pm
No problem, I don't think the remaining one should matter too much as long as it launches v3 ok.it may just be a cosmetic problem.

AH has always required UK or US English to run and I don't think it will change soon.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by gfl1973 gfl1973 wrote:

I have this error when :

1. Try to sell the bonanza 
2. Try add a sector for a pax route

(i run AH2 as administrator)

Other issues :
a) In the options, settings&path i change the flight sim version to p3d v.3 but when open again, it returns to "X"
b) I have purchased the Carenado Aero Commander 500 but the cargo cap has a negative value. How can i change that?

Thanks

The language issue should now be resolved in the latest version (v0.9.0.5).

a) fixed in the version above.

b) you'll need to change the MTOW/Empty Weight in the aircraft.cfg.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic