This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH2 early access forum seems inacessible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boredtechie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH2 early access forum seems inacessible
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:27pm
Hi,

How do we gain access to the early access forums for AH2?

Regards,
BT
Simon73 View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Customer Service

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Simon73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:51pm
Hi,

Perhaps if you would be so kind as to email us at orders@justflight.com or via the http://www.justflight.com/contact-us page with your order number and email address we can investigate for you.

Many thanks,

gfl1973 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gfl1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:00pm
Same problem here, i cant access from AH2 EA forum menu button.
Simon73 View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Customer Service

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Simon73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:51pm
Hi,

Perhaps if you would be so kind as to email us at orders@justflight.com or via the http://www.justflight.com/contact-us page with your order number and email address we can investigate for you.

Many thanks,

Just Flight / Just Trains Customer Service Staff
darem View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:48pm
No access here as well - I do not see anything. I am asked to login, but I am unable to register

Goose View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:47pm
Same here...
jorgehw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorgehw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:44pm
I install AirHauler 2, but when I start the program , give me a error message: unable to load AirHaulerSecurityDll.dll

where I find this Dll to download?

Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:26pm
Link to EA forum is https://ea.justflight.com/

Password is your AH2 order number. You can change your username and password by editing your profile. Separate from this forum.

On the .dll issue, looks like Slopey is working on it.

Bobby
MarkSC View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 2:31pm
I am still unable to access the forum using my email address and order #.  Any one else?
boredtechie View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boredtechie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by MarkSC MarkSC wrote:

I am still unable to access the forum using my email address and order #.  Any one else?

Hi MarkSC,

It's working for me now I'm logging in as described above.

For others that are just having issues, there was a new release built earlier today that contains fixes for a good number of issues.  Get the latest installed from JustFlight, note however that if you run the new installer whilst the previous version is installed it just uninstalls the previous version.  You then need to run the installer again to install the new version.  This shouldn't affect your save game.

Regards,
BT
MarkSC View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:34pm
Thanks, but I just get a "user not recognized" error.  Cannot log in.  Yes, I'm certain that I'm using the order email address and order #.
Captain View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:27pm
MarkSC you should be able to login to the early access forum now.

Anyone else who has purchased AH2 and still can't access the EA forum, should forward their order receipt to orders@justflight.com with an appropriate subject line and it'll be dealt with as soon as possible.
MarkSC View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:08pm
Yes, success!  Thanks.
Rick James View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:29pm
No access for me either. I have sent a message to orders@justflight.com explaining that I am unable to log in.

I had a quick look at AH2 yesterday and I am very impressed. Great stuff, guys!
Thank you,
Rick James
If you can't fly it, sail it or race it...what's the point?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic