This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AH2You do not have a Type Rating for this Aircraft
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH2You do not have a Type Rating for this Aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthead1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH2You do not have a Type Rating for this Aircraft
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:16am
Hi Guys, I just bought AH 2 and i havnt had a flight yet because the game tells me the aircraft needs a rating. the message comes up You do not have a Type Rating. I dont know what this means. i just want to fly. what do i do ??? please help.

Kind Regards,

anthead
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:18am
You have to take a test to prove you're worthy of flying the plane as in real life, it only takes 5 minutes but I think it takes the ai 24h to complete.
anthead1977 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthead1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:23am
how do i take the test ?

Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:00pm
The easiest way is to say yes when it asks you to take a TR when you buy/lease.

Otherwise go to personal info/personal info and then click on add new type rating in the top right corner.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthead1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:19pm
Thank you ! Im not sure if that will work yet because i put in the wrong path file name. i thought it would be linked with steam so i chose the steam.exe file. if i have Microsoft Flight Simulator Steam Edition where do i find the path file. The path file is what you fing in your files on your pc when you first chose your air hauler 2 company name and pilot on the first time loading of the game. please help. thanks.

Smile
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:58pm
Choose the fsx.exe which will be in steamapps/common/FSX
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthead1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:29pm
Cool ! thanks buddy ! Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic