This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuel Transfer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel Transfer
    Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:47am
Hi

How do you transfer fuel from the Top Tanks to the Belly Tank? I have tried this twice: once in flight,  and once again in another scenario where I switched the transfer on during the start-up procedure (as I understand is the correct procedure).

I'm using Prepar3D version, and I bought the product in May 2016 which means it should be the latest version.

In the image below, I have left the switches in this state as a test for several minutes. After this, the top tank is still showing 100% full, and there has been no change in the level of the belly tank.

Regards
/Jason
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 11:00am
Hi Jason,

This issue will be addressed in an upcoming service pack. We hope to release it within the next couple of days.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Jason210 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:35pm
Ah - so I wasn't missing anything then. Good to know, and looking forward to the update. Many thanks.
MadRobbie1 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadRobbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Hi Jason,

This issue will be addressed in an upcoming service pack. We hope to release it within the next couple of days.

Thanks
Martyn

Any news on this one Martyn? The update on the main website is still pointing to SP3.1 dated 04/02/16.

Cheers,
Rob
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 9:41am
Hi Rob,

We have been looking into another possible issue which has delayed the release of the update. We hope to release the update in the next couple of days.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 11:59am
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic