This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Electra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Service Pack 4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Service Pack 4
    Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:01pm
I noticed that the forum only mentions service pack 2 (December 2015) and the support page at
http://www.justflight.com/support/electra-model-10a/a1807fc already mentions service pack 3 (March 2016).

I just clicked on the download link again and ... surprise:
Install_Electra_104.exe

Does anyone know what has changed?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 11:30am
Hi Thomas,

You can ignore the filename. The latest version of the product is service pack 3.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

You can ignore the filename. The latest version of the product is service pack 3.

I just compared the installed files, it seems that something regarding Prop Feather Switches has been added in init_electra.xml (included in electra_xml.cab) and the .MDL files.
The changed files are from March 21st, so only few days after SP3 (March 16th or 17th).

Maybe you can relay my thanks for fixes of such details to the developers :)
SassyKins View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyKins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 7:52pm
I have just purchased the Model 10a and I am having all of the problems that everyone has stated. It seems that the SPs haven't been included? Mainly the OBS indicator and the ILS needles do not seem so be functioning properly. How do I download the service pack?

Many thanks.
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:33pm
Did you buy it directly from JustFlight or from another vendor?
SassyKins View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyKins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 12:17pm
Directly from Just Flight
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 2:00pm
Then your installed should already contain the latest service pack. Can you confirm that the download filename is Install_Electra_104.exe?
SassyKins View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyKins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 3:18pm
Yes that the file that I downloaded. Would the service pack be in there and have to install that?
SassyKins View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyKins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 3:24pm
I have tried uninstalling, re-downloading, and installing but that has had no effect either.
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 8:07am
It seems the discussion about OBS/ILS problems continues in this thread
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic