This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cat v Printer.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cat v Printer.
    Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 12:05pm
With the problems I've had with printers lately, I could do with this felines super power. Big%20smile

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 2:18pm

Best regards,
Vulcan.
Stringbean View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 3:10pm

Cats can be very funny indeed. I have two cats myself and I know just how funny they can be. Here is one of my cats called Sweep relaxing on one of the few hot days we had back in July this this year. She cracked me up when I saw her laying on her back with her back legs up in the air. Not very lady like at all. .

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 3:59pm
My god, she's identical to Scratchy! Shocked Have you been cloning again Stringy?

Scratchy looks a bit older though, with a few chunks out of his ears. Oh yes, his belly is a bit dangly these days as well.
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 4:04pm
Hey Martin. How about a piccy of scratchy? Smile
Dambuster View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dambuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 4:10pm
Very funny video! My grandma's cat used to run after my electric train and make it derail, ran after my RC car and many other things... There's a cat sometimes in out garden, very cute and stuff, but it's a little scared of my rabbits...
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 4:14pm
Hey Martin. How about a piccy of scratchy? Smile

Love to Stringy, I'll have to see what I can do. Trouble is I don't have a camera can you believe. When I see my wife I'll try and borrow here's, or her works camera.

Just as I typed that, perched on the edge of the chair, Scratchy jumped on the chair behind me, buttering me up for his tea probably.

Time to break out another whiskers sachet. Big%20smile Fussy devil now, he only likes the posh meaty stuff, and it has to be poultry, or chicken in jelly. Sleepy
theryanbradley View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theryanbradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 4:15pm
Oooh let's do a here's my pet post.

Here's my cat, Alfie:

Many Thanks,

Ryan

There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician, the other is an artist in love with flight.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 4:16pm
Whatc amera's that Ryan, very good definition?
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 7:41pm

What a beautiful looking Cat Ryan.

With regard to food, One of my cats knows when I'm about to have buttered toast for breakfast! I give her tiny bits of toast with butter and she loves it. Also, thank goodness for the invention of the foil pouch. No more saving unused cat food in those tins.

My cats like those crunchy Felix snacks but I have to mix it in with the cat food (usually Whiskas), because otherwise, they just seem to gobble them up whole and just swallow them without actually crunching them first if put them out separately.

Who remembers the advert slogan?...."Whiskas, 8 out of 10 owners said their cats preferred it".  
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 8:57am

thank goodness for the invention of the foil pouch. No more saving unused cat food in those tins.

Yes indeed, but have you noticed how much more economical the cans are? There's not much in those pouches. 

My cats like those crunchy Felix snacks but I have to mix it in with the cat food (usually Whiskas),

Yep, Whiskas sachets and GoCat biscuits for Scratchy. Don't forget plenty of water though Stringy, cats get their water from their meat, their kidneys are more efficient than ours, dry biscuits dehydrate them though so you need a bowl full of water.

Scratchy does crunch them up. Big%20smile

theryanbradley View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theryanbradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

Whatc amera's that Ryan, very good definition?

EOS 400D

Originally posted by Stringbean Stringbean wrote:

What a beautiful looking Cat Ryan

I know Big%20smile

Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

My cats like those crunchy Felix snacks but I have to mix it in with the cat food (usually Whiskas),

Yep, Whiskas sachets and GoCat biscuits for Scratchy. Don't forget plenty of water though Stringy, cats get their water from their meat, their kidneys are more efficient than ours, dry biscuits dehydrate them though so you need a bowl full of water.

Oooh thanks for that Vet MartinW Wink

Many Thanks,

Ryan

There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician, the other is an artist in love with flight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic